Monday 17 June 2013

Young Explorer























Rmb how I mentioned I have quite a few overalls in one of my previous post? Well here's another overall and this one is from Forever New. It's my only blue denim overall actually and I love it because it gives me an explorer kind of look. It's perfect for a day out to a theme park, cycling or even to the zoo!

I've worn this overall a lot of times. 5 at least? It's considered really often for me cause I normally don't like to repeat my clothes. However this piece is just too cute! Cause of my horrible sun burn, I have to dress to cover it up these few days so I wear a T shirt under the overall instead of a singlet. Don't you think denim overalls are just the most classic overalls ever? I mean overalls did start from these kind and slowly changed over the years. Thus, I do feel that all of us overall lovers should own at least 1 denim blue overall.

I originally planned to go cycling today so I wore my comfy shoes which have weathered all the storms with me. It once got so wet in the rain, the colour changed to black and there was water coming out of it whenever I walk hahaha. I know this may sound silly but I have noticed that Adidas shoes do make your legs look slimmer. At least I feel that way when I wear a pair of Adidas as compared to other brands. Plus they do not spoil easily and the colour doesn't fade. My pair of red vans can't be washed actually because the colour comes off so easily!

Paired it with a cute little backpack simply because it would be the most convenient to cycle with. I also wore a watch because it's pretty hard to check the time on your phone when you're cycling(Not a awesome biker here)

Photos by Darren. Do check out his IG for his breathtaking photos at @picketatdawn

PS. I climbed a tree to take all these photos and it was my first time climbing one and it was sooooo hilarious cause I was afraid I'd fall half the time hehe

Black T - The Rock Shop
Denim Overall - Forever New
Betty Boob Bag - Universal Studios Singapore
Shoes - Adidas
Watch - Guess
''Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
Andre Gide

No comments:

Post a Comment