Wednesday 26 June 2013

Monday Funday

Monday blues? No, there's no such thing as Monday blues during the holidays. In fact, everyday seems like a Sunday hahaha. I keep losing track of dates and days because it doesn't really matter. So I had a really fun outing with Lynn to Marina Sq(: We met at Esplanade to take some photos then went to find food cause we're forever hungry. Funny story. We both love to eat but take literally an hour to decide what to get. We walked the whole of Marina Sq but everything seemed so boring so we ate at Raffles City in the end.







We ate at Osaka Osho and up there is a photo of what we got(: The portion was huge actually. I actually had 2 dumplings and half of the pot of pork chop left. Lynn couldn't finish hers too. She had about 4 dumplings left hahaha. We both ordered sodas too. Overall, it was a pretty good meal and it cost about $20 per person. I definitely would love to go there again to try the other types of food. Oh yeah! Their specialty are their homemade dumplings(: Not a dumpling fan so I can't tell if it's good or not. All dumplings taste the same to me but I found it quite decent.

We were talking about what to do after dinner and we originally wanted to shop around then go for dessert. However, we were quite tired to shop and honestly didn't want to spend too much money. What's the fun of shopping if you can't get anything? So we made an impromptu plan to watch World War Z. We made it just in time for the show actually. the film was at 7.10pm and we bought the tickets at 7.09pm. Yay! It's fate.



Funny story. So before the movie, we weren't sure if we wanted to watch the movie cause we expected that we would end up crying. The title kinda says war so we expected lots of death and stuff. I told Lynn I was expecting like a WWII where 2 countries are at war and drags everyone in it. She laughed and said it's about zombies and I laughed back at her cause I insisted that it was about a war. Okay I know what all of you guys are thinking, that Lynn is right. Yeah... she is. In my defense, I watched the trailer but it didn't give any clue about zombies. You know the part where everyone climbed on top of each other to get pass the wall? Well I thought of it in the context of a war so I thought those people were so devestated, they needed to get out of the country and hence resorted to that extent. Makes perfect sense right? Turns out, it was actually zombies trying to get into the country lol.

Overall, the movie was really nice! Lynn and I were scared throughout the movie being the scardy cats we were so we were covering our eyes half the time. Definitely a must watch if you like movies like these.

Osaka Ohsho - Raffles City #B1-75

"A single rose can be my garden... A single friend, my world."
Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment