Saturday 1 June 2013

Mint x















This post features a sweet Jill Button Back Cutout Skater in mint from Missypixie. When I saw this dress up on their preview, I knew I has to get it. The launch was at 12pm and I was refreshing the page at 11.59am till it's up cause I was afraid it was sold out hahaha. It was actually sold out within 5 mins!

What I love about this dress is because of the back. It isn't a normal skater dress but instead, has a faminine cut to it. The buttons made it look younger and is different from the normal cut out dress other shops sell. This dress comes in black, red, blue and mint but I bought the one in mint cause I thought it was the prettiest. I love pastel colours because they seem really feminine and sweet. I had to alter this dress though cause it was a little too long for me.

This dress is actually kind of body hugging so note to self: don't wear it when I'm gng on a food hunt

Jill Button Back Cutout Skater - Missypixie
White Bag - Zara TRF
Flatforms - Asos
Butterfly Earrings - Accessorize

''The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in.''
Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment