Thursday 27 June 2013

Vintage Wash















Madly in love with this denim skirt. It's really different because it isn't a plain denim skater skirt neither does it have a flare cutting like the typical ones. It's length is also a bit longer than your usual skirts. It's even more unique because of it's prints! Am a sucker for prints like these hehehe. When I saw this skirt on the website, it was sold out alr. Had to buy it from a reseller but it's definitely worth the wait! It's the only skirt I have that is slight above my knees. The rest are normal short skater kind of skirts. Furthermore, I love this skirt because it doesn't 'fly up' when the wind blows. That's honestly the biggest trouble I have with my skirts. I can nvr wear them outdoors cause I'll look really funny with my hands by my side 24/7 ensuring that a gush of wind won't blow it up.

This white blouse is actually my sister's. Don't you just love having a sister whom you can share clothes with? I originally wanted to pair the skirt up with a bright yellow crop top to add a pop of colour to it. Unfortunately, I don't have one(really need to get one) so I went with this blouse. I felt really vintage ish when I wore this out. My friend actually said I look like I stepped out from America in the 1970s. I just love trying out new styles. Who knows? Maybe 1 day I'll wear something that is super rocker ish(thinking of studs, spikes, black, basically the opposite of me) It's nice to change your style once in awhile so you'll stay unpredictable.

With my straw sling bag, I really completed the vintage look hahaha. Even paired it up with brown flats cause I think of brown when I think of vintage. Weird right? Hahaha well so this was the outfit I wore on a day out to Vivo(:

Weekend Chiffon Blouse in Ivory - The Tinsel Rack
Neverfull Embroided Denim Skirt in Light Wash - Aforarcade
Brown Flats - Rubi
Straw Sling Bag - Mango

"A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment