Sunday 16 June 2013

Clear, Blue Seas

















Wore this outfit on the 2nd day of my fishing trip. When I was packing for the trip, I expected really sunny weather so of course I had to dress up for the temperature. I wanted to be comfy too because there would be a lot of movement involved. Sooooo I brought my comfiest shorts ever! I've had this pair of shorts for about 5 years?? Yeah... I'm pretty sure it's the oldest clothe I have in my wardrobe. The fact that this pair of shorts is 5 years old and is still going strong proves the amazing quality of it. It doesn't ride up like some of my other shorts do so it's definitely a keeper. Roxy is definitely my first choice when it comes to denim shorts.

When you think of hot weather, you'd think of tank tops and sleeveless tops too! This is exactly what I thought of when hot weather pops into my mind. Threw on a Cotton On tank and a summer top from HnM. I bought both at a really cheap price so I could get all dirty during my fishing trip and not have to worry about my clothes. Add on a pair of flip flops to complete this summer look and I'm done.

Grey Tank Top - Cotton On
Red and White Summer Top - HnM
Denim Shorts - Roxy
Purple Flip Flops - New Urban Male
"We are tied to the ocean and when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."
John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment