Sunday 16 June 2013

Flower Power



















This is my 3rd time wearing this dress and I'm finally doing a post on it. When I first saw this dress online, I knew I had to get it. It was just so me! Flower, flower and more flower :D It's perfect for a day out somewhere where there is greenery. It's also really casual so I can wear it almost everywhere!

This is one of the sweetest dress I own and it's actually really girly. I saw it on a few websites in different colours but I still feel that this dress looks nicest in this shade of blue. I felt really happy whenever I wear this out. Furthermore, the material is just nice for sunny Singapore. It isn't too thin but neither is it flimsy. Thumbs up!

I paired it with a few beaded bracelets I have and my favourite pair of sandals. Coincidentally, the colours on my sandals matches that of my dress which means... a perfect combination!

Posies Floral Playsuit in Blue - The Blush Inc
Beaded Bracelets - Accessorize
Sandals - Tory Burch
''A flower cannot bloom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love."
Max Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment