Sunday 23 June 2013

Supper at Simpang!

So I was playing mahjong yesterday with my family at night and I commented that I was hungry. Turns out, all of them were hungry too! Hehehe we are always hungry. We originally wanted to ask my sister's boyfriend to buy food back for us since he was coming over but we decided to go out tgt instead to get supper. We were all shocked when my mum said she would follow along cause she nvr ever goes out after 10pm. It's been years since she went out past 12am haha.

We went to Simpang at Bedok and it was my first time going there. All of us ordered Roti Prata but we all ordered different types. I was blown away by the different kinds of Roti Pratas. There were so many possible fillings such as cheese, double egg, banana etc. There were also dessert pratas hahaha. I ordered the Double Egg Prata in the end cause I've always loved egg pratas. Now it's double the fun :D We also bought cheese fries and we all shared it. It was pretty good.





(Plaster Prata)



(Tissue Prata)

Okay so my sister ordered the Plaster Prata. Basically instead of the egg being 'in' the prata, it is cracked on top of it so in the middle, it's kind of liquidy cause of the yolk. Pretty cool huh! It was served with curry(which so super spicy btw) and definitely was a change from the normal kind of pratas.

My brother ordered the Tissue Prata which is also new to me. It's basically plain prata but it's really thin and crispy. Really tasty actually even though it's plain. This one didn't come with curry but it was good by itself(:

Didn't take a photo of the rest cause they looked like normal pratas hahaha. Sorry for the blur photos but it was at night so the lighting wasn't good.

"There is no sincere love than the love of food."
George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment