Sunday 9 June 2013

Hot Tomato

Jolene and I were looking for somewhere to have lunch when we saw that Hot Tomato was having a student promotion. Free flow of drinks + main course at $9.90. Don't you just love being a student? Hahaha so we sat down and ordered our food. Well the main course consisted of either Sirloin steak and Aglio olio, Chicken chop and Aglio olio or Dory fish N chips.





I had the Beef steak and Aglio Olio. The Aglio Olio was kind of bland and pretty tasteless. I wasn't expecting much though since it wasn't expensive. The steak on the other hand, was pretty decent. I'm not really picky with my food so this mean was okay for me and I wouldn't mind going back there again.

We were looking through the menu when we saw that they sold Chocolate Lava Cakes!!! Of course, we got it hahaha. What's new right? Furthermore, it was only $4.50! So cheap! Actually everything feels cheap after eating at Max Brenner(I still feel completely cheated)



Honestly, I found this Chocolate lava cake better than the one at Max Brenner. I would definitely go back for this because it's really cheap and worth it! The cake was pretty small but it was enough to satisfy a craving :D I would recommend the chocolate lava cake to those who aren't really picky about their food and wants to be on a budget. It also makes me feel less guilty for indulging in chocolate cause of its portion hohoho.

Hot Tomato -  Nex, 23 Serangoon Central Mall
                       #B1-47
''I think steak is the ultimate comfort food, and if you're going out for one, that isn't the time to scimp on calories or quality.''
Tom Colicchio



No comments:

Post a Comment