Thursday 13 June 2013

Young At Heart











 

You know those days when you just want to dress up as young as possible and be like a kid? That happened to me a few days back. One of the thing I've realised is that an overall is the perfect outfit to help you feel that way. I've quite a few overalls actually and I love how you can pair them up with anything. Be it a singlet, plain T or a blouse, it will still work.

To complete this look, I actually worn a pair of cutest flats I own. It's my first time wearing it and I'm so glad it didn't give me any blisters. It really fits this ensemble and gives a final touch to it. I put on a floral headband and carried a backpack and I'm all set and ready to go for my PW meeting(:

Winnie the Pooh T - Bangkok
Adventure Explorer Overall in White - The Tinsel Rack
Brown Bag - Hong Kong
White Flats - Rubi
"A woman never ages beyond eighteen in her heart."
Robert A. Heinlein

2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know what size you wear for this overall and normally what UK size you are for top/bottom???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! This overall is a size M. I am normally a Euro 34, UK 6 for tops and Euro 36, UK 6-8 for bottoms(:

      Delete