Tuesday 25 June 2013

Street Chic














(Didn't know Lynn was taking a photo haha. Wasn't even looking at the camera)

Wore this comfy outfit out on a date with Lynn! What I like about this look is that is mashes up 2 styles. It isn't too girly but neither is it too rocker ish. I've always been a fan of basic skater dresses because I feel that when paired with different accessories, the look turns out to be very different. I actually have the exact same dress in black too.

 For today, I paired it with my favourite buy from Amber Avenue ever. This green biker vest is a staple in my wardrobe and it should be in all your wardrobe cause it's just too pretty! You can wear it with shorts or dresses and it's still equally fabulous. It's made of a thick material and the cutting is really good. I love throwing it over something basic cause then my outfit won't be too plain.

I was going for a street chic kind of look so I wore my pair of Steve Madden wedge shoes. It actually has an inner heel but you can't really see it cause it's covered. I was the same height as Lynn after wearing it hahaha. It's really comfy and usually doesn't give me any problem. I once shopped for 10h in them. Yup! Definitely worth the money.

Special thanks to Lynn for taking the photos! (She actually asked for me to credit her HAHAHA) Okay but seriously, I love her and she's an amazing friend. 7 years and running!

White Skater Dress - Kissjane
Green Biker Vest - Amber Avenue
Shoes - Steve Madden

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated."
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment