Tuesday 18 June 2013

Day out with the sister!

My sister and I have been complaining about our horrible hair for soooooo long but our hairstylist was on vacation so we had to wait for him to come back to get our haircut. Hahaha! So glad he's finally back so that we can fix our hair. Yeah, we both go to the same hairdresser and we always go tgt to get our haircut. We both get our haircuts at Chapter 2 by Eri. I love talking to him because he is quite young too and he's super funny. He's always asking me if I have a boyfriend alr though hahaha!

The photo on the left was before and the right was after my haircut! I really couldn't stand my fringe anymore because it was at the worst length ever! It kept poking my eye but it was too short to be pinned up properly so I decided to just cut it shorter.  I didn't cut my hair length but cut thinner instead cause my hair is really thick. Everytime I go to a hairdresser, he would definitely comment on my thick hair hahaha. At least I don't have to worry about having not enough hair!

Then we went around shopping and I bought a cute pinafore shorts from Kissjane. My sister bought quite a few items too and we are both crazily in love with missypixie. It was the first rack we went too when we went to Kissjane! I'm actually thinking if I should get the floral romper from misspixie or I should just wait for the next collection since there is always something I want from each collection. Whoops I shop a little too much haha

Then we went to Anderson's for dessert! We had such a hard time deciding if we should get the Apply Crumble Delight or the Brownie set. We resorted to playing scissors paper stone to decide which to get hahaha! And here's what we got in the end(:





We had a choice of 2 ice creams so we each chose 1. We got the Cookies N Cream and Belgian Chocolate ice cream(: Both were really nice and I would love to go back to Anderson to try their other flavours. This set cost $12.90 and my sister treated me to it hehehe. Don't you love having older siblings? :D

Chapter 2 - Marina Square Singapore, 6 Raffles Boulevard #03-279/280
Anderson's Ice Cream - Marina Square Singapore, 6 Raffles Boulevard #02-207A
''Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."

No comments:

Post a Comment