Tuesday 25 June 2013

Kaleidoscope'13

Every year, SR Drama organises a drama performance for us(: I didn't know what to expect since it was my first time watching it. We went as a class and had so much fun! There are a few shows but we went for the one at night. I'm pretty sure we were the only class that went tgt. The rest went with their friends. Yay to a bonded class!

The performancse were really funny and according to the performers, we were the best audience hahaha. It was worth braving the haze(PSI was 600 that day btw) to go see them! I vividly remember 1 performance where it was basically about a girl killing(using magic or smth) her friend and ending up with her friend's bf. It was sooooo creepy! As if the tension wasn't bad alr, they played some kind of doll music(hate those). Jolene and I were freaking out the whole time and the audience all went oh my god. They really said that hahaha. It's creepier cause I knew the girl who acted as the creepy girl in real life and she's so sweet! I was telling her how I can't view her in the same light ever again. Ooopsy!






 (Awesome PW group woohoo!)




(Shopping Buddies<3)









Maroon Skater Dress - Kissjane, Lilypirates
Purple Colourblock Heels - Xquisis
Clutch - Warehouse
Bangles - Diva

''All the world's a stage."
William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment