Sunday 16 June 2013

Checkmate









Here's a little something fun to spice up my lazy Saturday. Okay I had some qualms whether I should wear this out cause I know it'd attract attention but I did it anw. Live life to the fullest right? In case you're wondering, yes I did get stares along Orchard Road hahaha! But I was out with my family so we were talking in Cantonese so people probably thought that we were tourists and stopped looking. I originally only bought the top cause I don't normally wear shorts but I bought it in the end cause I was afraid I'd regret it when I'm home.

I vividly rmb that when my sister's bf saw me, the first thing he said was ''You look like an optical illusion''. HAHAHA! Well I agree but it's quite a pretty fun outfit. I'm still more of a skirt kind of girl so I'm on the lookout for 2 piece outfit that comes with a skirt. The shorts didn't fit me too well actually so I'm planning on selling it.

Does this outfit gives you a 80s feel? I know I felt like I was going to a disco with the colours on me and the chunky armcandy. Okay well I had my fun and probably won't wear this outfit tgt again hehehe.

2 Piece Play Suit - Far East Plaza
Criss Cross Tie Shoes - HnM
"The eye should learn to listen before it looks."
Robert Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment