Friday 7 June 2013

Long Beach

I've been to Jumbo quite a few times but this is actually my first time going to Long Beach. My family suggested smth new so we went to Long Beach. My aunt and cousin who stays in Hong Kong actually flew over(they are both air stewardess) on the same day! Different flights but same day(: What are the chances right? Well I'm glad we could all meet up since it's so rare that we see each other.

My brother loves eating cereal prawn. It's his favourite seafood and he can actually finish a whole plate by himself(not kidding). So my mum called to ask if they have cereal prawn. There are 2 branches of Long Beach at East Coast Park and apparently one of them don't have cereal prawn. They kindly offered to make it specially for us but they couldn't guarantee that it would be to our liking since their chefs do not normally prepare this dish. They suggested for us to go to the branch near Burger King instead since they have it there. Oh and a little fun fact, according to them, more people from Hong Kong go to the branch near Burger King.







While waiting for the food, we were all talking about Running Man. Apparently, my cousin is crazily in love with RM as well hahaha! We were talking about all the funny episodes and the characters. She was saying that Gary is so blur and is always only concerned about Ji Hyo. Agreed! She likes Yoo Jae Suk just like me! RM is going to HK soon and she's planning to go see and support them :D Wish I would be there! She is even planning to learn basic Korean so she can help them on their missions hahaha!

Here comes the food...



and the main course! We ordered 4 crabs! 2 chilli crabs and 2 black pepper crabs hehehe





Hohoho. It was so good! My family were saying that the chilli crab was really spicy but that's cause they ate a lot of the sauce haha! Luckily for me, I didn't eat that much sauce so I could still take it. The black pepper one was good too!







PS. I've made my photos a little bigger than my previous post and I'll be sticking to this size cause I realised that the photos seem a little tiny

''There is a saying in Baltimore that crabs may be prepared in fifty ways and that all of them are good.''
H.L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment