Sunday 2 June 2013

Bright and Sunny

Here's a little oufit post on what I wore today for brunch. I thought that it would be fun to wear a bright skirt since it's morning and it deserves a pop of colour.

















Bright yellow car to match my bright yellow skirt(: Don't you just love sunny days like this? Well recently I've been really into crop tops and high waist skirts. I'm actually on the lookout for crop tops. I'm gona go check out Topshop soon for basic crop Ts hahaha. What I love about this crop T is definitely its prints as it features a really pretty monochrome aztec print. This T only cost $15! It's been so long since I'd bought smth so cheap :D I traded one of my AA tops for this skirt. I love its cutting and colour. As I don't really own anything that is bright, I'm definitely keeping this skirt(: The wedges are from a really long time back and I thought that I should tone down my outfit with this pair of nude wedges. Perfect outfit for brunch with the guys(: Next post will be on my brunch!

Aztec Crop Shirt - Far East Plaza
Yellow High Waist Skirt - MDS
Nude Wedges - Cotton On, Rubi
Bracelet - Hong Kong
''A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition.''
William Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment