Tuesday 11 June 2013

Subtle Details









I'm a huge fan of missypixie and when I saw this pair of shorts, I knew I had to get it! The fact that this pair of shorts is black, makes it effortless to pair it up with a top. Normally, black would be really basic and kind of boring for a pair of shorts. However, with the added lace detail at the side, this pair of shorts stands out. It really is very pretty when you wear it on. The waist is elastic too so it's really comfy to wear.

I am wearing a Love Bonito top and it's kind of basic and casual. This is a really casual ensemble because I went to Ikea to furniture shop so it would be most convenient to wear a pair of shorts(:

Blue Basic Top - LoveBonito
Lace Shorts - Missypixie
Golden Headband - HnM
Bracelet - Hong Kong
''I love playing around with vintage fabrics and lace.''
Helena Christensen


No comments:

Post a Comment