Sunday 1 December 2013

Knit and bits

 
 
 


 

Hey guys! I'm back from Shanghai! Feeling super nostalgic while doing this post actually. It's been an amazing week with my Shanghai buds and I miss shopping/eating/hunting for Starbucks/taking pics/ being a public nuisance with the crazy bunch.

On the very first day of the trip, here's what I wore. The photos are kind of blurry cause it rained that day which btw, made it super cold. Our umbrellas actually broke cause of the strong wind hahaha! I'm wearing a Hollyhoque knit and this top is actually my very first item I've purchased from them! Huge rave for it cause it's so versatile and comfy. Everyone definitely needs a knitwear during this rainy season. I actually went to Far East to get it before it was available online. Only thing to note is that it gets hooked onto things easily. It's nice for the weather in Singapore but definitely wasn't warm enough for Shanghai haha! Ok lesson learnt, always bring a thicker jacket when gng outdoors in Shanghai.

 

Her's when I wore it in Sg(: I love how the knit details kind of match the lace details on my shorts. This pair of shorts was actually sold out within 5 mins so I'm really glad I managed to cart it out before it was sold out!(:  The lace details definitely makes this pair super pretty and unique. What I liked about this pair of shorts is that it mixes acid wash with lace. Kind of mashes up 2 very different styles.

On a side note, as much as I miss the times in Shanghai, it's nice to just laze around in bed and catch up on HIMYM. I actually spent the whole day sleeping, eating and watching tv series haha! I'll probably just spend the next few days at home with my doggies who btw, were so crazily excited to see me home yesterday. For 2h, they wouldn't leave me alone hahaha!

Keep Me Warm Cable Knit in White - Hollyhoque
Black Jacket - Babyphat
Skirt Leggings - Hong Kong
Beanie - Hong Kong
Boots - Aldo
Sunkiss Lace Denim Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Watch - Fossil

"Not all those who wander are lost."
J.R.R Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment