Friday 27 December 2013

Bricks.

 
 
 
 
 
 

I know I say I don't like rewearing my clothes but this basic blouse and denim shorts are my ultimate favourite apparels to wear on a lazy day out. It's just so easy to mix and match and I lost count of how many times I have worn them already. I'm pretty sure this pair of shorts have been worn more than 10 times haha! Did anyone of you notice? hehehe

Recently, I really like the idea of wearing a basic blouse with a pair of shorts. I'm planning to get a blue blouse actually. It just looks so comfy and laid back. It's so breezy which is perfect for Singapore.

So one of my Christmas gifts is... a Juicy Couture bracelet! I was soooo happy when I saw the little pink box. The weird thing is, I was planning to buy one when Rifdi gave me one. He didn't know that I wanted one for those wondering. He just thought it would suit me haha! I really love the heart charm and am going to wear it very, very often :D


White Blouse - Missypixie
Sunkiss Lace Denim Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Sandals - Tory Burch
Bag - Aldo
Bracelet - Juicy Couture
Watch -  Fossil

"Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas."
Peg Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment