Sunday 22 December 2013

Love Bonito Christmas Tea Party

My sister and I went to Love Bonito's Christmas tea party yesterday at the Mandarin Gallery. My sister is a loyal no.1 fan of LB (as you can see from her IG hahaha) and has got me into it as well! Recently, I've been purchasing a lot of their clothes and am always finding myself eagerly waiting for their next collection. LB invited my sister over for a tea party that they organised and she brought me for her +1 hehe.


Upon arriving, we started to eat. I wasn't really hungry cause I already had lunch but the pretty Christmas pastries caught my eye! In the end, I tried almost all the desserts available even though I was full haha! Christmas related things just get me so excited!! And now I'm anticipating the dessert selection at the buffet I'll be gng on Wed(:

LB always have great customer service and I'm so glad they go the extreme and make the extra effort to get to know their clients. What other blogshop would organise such a grand event to let their customers mingle around? I saw so many familiar faces there that I always see on instagram.


Well anw, we all could do a little Christmas shopping as well! They were selling 8 different items that day and they were all on display. All the sizes and colours were shown so that we could see for ourselves how it is like! I was really tempted to get a dress there but in the end chose not to cause I know I'll only wear it once. Moreover, I'm very sure I'll see smth I like in their next few collections so I'm saving my money for then! (:

Before we left, we managed to take a picture with the 2 lovely owners, Viola and Rachel! I'm so happy to say that I've finally met them!!! They are just so friendly and sociable. :D

 

And time to include my ootd post in hehe. Because it was a LB event, I decided to dress in LB! In fact, almost everyone there was dressed in LB apparels haha! There were ppl wearing the same top/bottom as me but we all matched it differently. It's so interesting to see how other ppl match their outfits together. For those curious, my sister was in a LB dress as well.

 
 
 
 
 

Lately, I've been super into monochrome outfits. If you follow my IG, you will be able to notice a trend haha! It's not that I deliberately want to be dressed in black and white but somehow I just always end up in monochrome colours. I think it's cause my sister and I tend to buy outfits in black or white cause they're just such basic colours! So easy to mix and match.

I shall not talk much about the top cause I've previously blogged about the same top in black which you can read about it here. I've also previously talked about the shoes here. I just really want to concentrate on the skirt.

Let's all take a minute to agree how pretty this skirt is haha! I received lots of compliments from my friends about this skirt! Even my mum told me that it's really nice :D This is my very first Covet item from LB and I have no regrets getting it even though it's a bit pricier than regular skirts from blogshops. Size XS fits me with slight allowance at the waist. It's just so hard to find bottoms that fit me now and this skirt is a perfect fit! Time to say bye to your perfect little black dress and say hello to your perfect little black skirt (: Skirts are just so much more versatile than dresses which is why I've been buying a lot of skirts this month hehe.

I absolutely love the sheer panel on the skirt. It's just the little things that make a plain black skirt stand out. I'm actually contemplating to get the one in white as well! If I don't shop the next few days, I might very well end up buying it hehe. I was initially a little concern about the length, that it would be too long but it turns out that the length it just nice(: A must get for petite girls! Nothing but rave for this skirt.

Carenza Crop Top in White - Love Bonito
Covet Winona Skirt in Black - Love Bonito
Hazelle Heels in White - Love Bonito
Transparent Perspex Clutch in Clear - The Tinsel Rack

"Every day is a fashion show and the world in the runway."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment