Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Wonderland

 
 
 
 
 
 

If you haven't been to Orchard lately, you really should! Recently, they've put up a Christmas maze right outside Ion. It wasn't up yet when I went to Orchard last Thurs. It's just so full of Christmas spirit and everyone there were busy taking photos haha! Vic and I spent a good half an hr in the maze walking round taking photos. We kind of felt like we were photobombing everyone's photo just by walking around! I can't imagine the crowd there on weekends.

So I have a serious confession to make. I've had this skater skirt for more than 2 years and this is the very first time I'm wearing it out #confessionsofashopaholic101. In my defense, it was a little tight at the waist area when I first got it so I somewhat forgot about it. Recently I've lost some weight (yay!) and this skirt fits my perfectly now(: Pleasantly surprised. And I got this skirt for a whooping $10! I bought it in HK and now I'm feeling nostalgic about all the shopping experience back there. Can't wait for As to be over so that I can enjoy a good stay back in HK!

"Angie, stop buying knit wears. It's summer here." "It's ok, I'm creating my own winter." So this was kind of how the conv went between Nicole and I when we were shopping at Bugis street. My eyes were only attracted to knits. I just can't help it! It's so comfy and knits somehow lift my Christmas spirit. Well anw, speaking of Bugis street, I think I've been shopping online way too much. The clothes there just are so cheap! I bought this knit for only $15 but I'm pretty sure I would have to pay about $30 for it online. Lesson learnt! Unless an item is self manufactured, I should try finding it at Bugis Street cause they have almost everything hahaha!

Red Knit - Bugis Street
Black Skater Skirt - Hong Kong
Rolly Studded Clutch - Klarra
Sandals - Tory Burch
Necklace - Hong Kong
Earrings - Lovisa
Watch - Fossil

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment