Monday 16 December 2013

Graffiti


 
 
 

I finally went to Haji Lane and of course took a photo with the very famous grafitti wall. Everyone who goes to Haji Lane always take a photo with it so as expected, I'm no exception :D

Recently, I'm quite into LB's items. The idea of shopping in a mall is also losing its attraction for some reason and I'm a lot more comfortable shopping online. It's just so much more convenient and the sizing is quite standard. Today's post features a top and skirt both from LB. They just launched the blouse and I'm in loveeeeee with it. It's just so perfect for summer. I'm normally not a fan of clothes that are too revealing but this is just too good to give a miss.

And I'm so glad to say that I finally got my hands on LB's Steffie skirt! Initially bought it in size S but it was too big for me. There was a lot of allowance at the waist. So much so that there's a gap between the skirt and my waist when I wore it haha! Traded with another girl for size XS and this size fits me just fine. Had to wear it from the top down though cause I couldn't get it pass my hips. Quite weird but it's fine when I wore it. I had to be more cautious in this skirt cause it's really short. Definitely couldn't take big strides. It's still a really pretty piece and I'm keeping it :D

Just to share a random thought. So today I was shopping at Haji Lane and I entered this shop which had a really cute lady working there. She walked over to me and spoke really slowly then she asked "Are you Japanese?" Haha! Turns out she thought that I was from Japan and was afraid I couldn't understand her. Well that's a first. Haha ok so apparently I look Japanese to some ppl.

Yeona Blouse in Black - Love Bonito
Steffie Embossed Skirt in White - Love Bonito
Bag - PO
Black Flats - Rubi
Bowler Hat - Shanghai

"Shopping is really complicated is you are a girl."
Helen Salter

4 comments:

  1. great top.. May i know r you willing to sell this top dear? Let me know if you would like to let go.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I'm currently not selling this top. You can check this link to see if it's still avail on the website though! (: http://www.lovebonito.com/3843-yeona-blouse.html#product-description

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe, by any chance are you selling the top? willingly to pay for it.
    you can contact me at j.i.n.g.w.e.n@live.com thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm currently not selling the top but will let you know if I do!(:

      Delete