Wednesday 25 December 2013

Snuggled Up

 
 



Let me start off by saying... Merry Christmas everyone!! (: It's the most wonderful time of the year hehe! I haven't been gng out this week cause I'm not feeling well. I haven't actually recovered but I have plans for a dinner buffet tonight and am not planning to let this illness stop me.

It's always the month of December that gets me reminiscing about all my winter trips - Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Shanghai, India, Perth. It's just the idea of being able to snuggle up in my knits with a hot Starbucks drink in my hand. Christmas just isn't the same in Singapore where it is super hot.

So here's my collection of knits for Singapore :D It doesn't include the thick ones cause they're all in my luggage and I'm too lazy to take them out haha!


Back to today's post, I just love the idea of layering. It's a little hard to do it in Singapore cause of the mega hot weather but I'm still planning to try it here one day hehe. I bought this top from Stradivarius and I absolutely love the colour of it. The different shades of pink and grey just matches really well. Layered it with a simple denim shirt and I was ready to face 10 degrees Shanghai haha!

As most of you know, I'm not a fan of jeans. I actually only own 1 pair of jeans and I had it since sec 2 hahahahaha. I sound really deprived but jeans are just not my thing. So that's a problem I face in cold countries. I mean I can't be walking around with a pair of shorts. I found a really good substitute for jeans and that it skirt leggings. I always say no to anyone wearing leggings as pants but I'm really ok with skirt leggings. I love it actually! I have about 4 pairs at home. They're just really comfy and cute.

Anw, hope you guys will enjoy today and once again, merry christmas(:

NICE Knit - Stradivarius
Denim Blouse - HnM
Skirt Leggings - Hong Kong
Winter Coat - Zara
Boots - Aldo

"Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful."
Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment