Sunday 29 December 2013

Seasons Intertwined

 
 
 

And I finally managed to attempt layering in Singapore(: It's funny how I wore the same denim blouse and knit is 0 degrees Shanghai and 30 degrees Singapore though haha! This just mean I'm either not afraid of the cold or really afraid of it. And the conclusion is.... I'm not afraid of the cold.

I wouldn't lie. It was kind of hot under those layers but I was out for a movie date so it wasn't that bad. I wouldn't wear this on a normal day out shopping or for brunch. I was only out for about 3h so everything's fine haha! Decided to pair it with my tartan skirt I got about 2 weeks back. I just love how this skirt sits so nicely on my waist. The perfect size for me! And that's quite rare cause I'm kind of in between sizes now.

I thought it would be fun to throw on a cap that I own. It's like a clash of seasons. So the floral snapback obviously mean summer/spring, the knit is winter and the checkered skirt is autumn haha! Oh yeah, the shoes I'm wearing are actually my school shoes. Hot pink shoe laces cause it just matches so nicely with black hehe.

Knit Top - Stradivarius
Denim Blouse - HnM
Checkered Skirt - Stradivarius
Shoes - Bershka
Floral Snapback - The Tinsel Rack

“Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence.
Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance.
Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence.
Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.” 
Yoko Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment