Saturday 28 December 2013

Dainty as a Flower

 
 

Here's what I wore for Christmas a few days back. This dress is actually my prom dress and this is my second time wearing it out! That means it was just hanging in my wardrobe for a year untouched haha! I just nvr found a special occasion to wear it.

Speaking of prom, I actually bought this dress 6 months before prom cause I didn't want to clash with others. Which explains why I'm hunting for a prom dress starting from now even though it's a year ltr. This is one of my favourite dresses from Miss Selfridge. It's just so dainty and perfect for a tea party! The little peek-a-boo in the middle was super fun too. I was secretly hoping that my prom theme in sec 4 would have smth to do with a tea party but it didn't turn out that way haha! Who cares, this dress still brought me lots of compliments(:

 
 
 
 

Just some of the many photos I took during prom(: You see the photo I took with the group of girls? Those are my awesome dancer buddies! I miss them so much and our meet up is long overdue! Really need to catch up with them soon.

Well anw, how was everyone's boxing day? I was out at vivo that day and there were massive sales gng on everywhere! I didn't buy anything that day though cause they didn't have my size. In order to cheer myself up, I came home and bought a TTR romper online haha! Can't wait to receive it!

Lace Dress - Miss Selfridge
Hathaway Heels in Black - Love Bonito
Transparent Perspex Clutch in Clear - The Tinsel Rack
Black Clutch - New Look
Heart Bracelet - Accessorize

""Can you dance?" She asked before she could stop herself. "I can" he said, affronted. "I'm really good with the slow songs.""
Jana Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment