Saturday 14 December 2013

Thalassa Summer

 
 
 


Mr Sun finally came out on Friday! It's been raining the past few days and it just doesn't feel right to be dressed all summery for it. Rainy days = knit wear and long sleeve tops (: I always say we should make good use of the cold weather to dress in knits cause on regular days, you'd be perspiring buckets haha!

This is one of my favourite tank tops. I'm actually not a huge fan of tank tops cause I find them too casual and it definitely would not be on my list of 'what to wear to town'. But this one is different. The vibrant prints on the Thalassa tank is so eye catching and colourful! I felt super cheery in this. Moreover, it's not a tight tank. In fact, I felt quite breezy in it and super comfortable the whole day.

To finish off my summer outfit, I wore my favourite pair of denim shorts. When I say favourite, I really mean favourite. I lost count of how many times I wore this pair of shorts! I don't usually rewear my clothes but this is just too pretty! I just love my basics hehe. And a pair of neon sandals to add an extra pop of colour! Just bought it recently and it's definitely value for money. For a whooping price of $16+, it's actually the cheapest pair of shoes I own haha! I forsee myself wearing this pair of sandals a lot more often. I was really tempted to buy another pair in zebra prints actually. Maybe I'll get it the next time I walk pass Rubi.

Thalassa Tank - Love Bonito
Sunkiss Lace Denim Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Neon Sandals - Rubi
Watch - Fossil

"A life without love is like a year without summer."
Swedish Proverb

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear!

    Just wondering, if you would want to sell your thalassa tank at any time pls contact me :)

    Im willing to pay a high price for it :)

    cheers,

    cheryl

    cheryldoggy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete