Sunday 8 December 2013

Tiffany Blue

 
 
 
 
 

I was out at Orchard this afternoon with my family when I came across the Tiffany and Co christmas tree! It is absolutely gorgeous. Couldn't help but snapped a few shots at the tree. I'm pretty sure my sister and I spent about half an hr taking photos hahaha! Purely coincidental but the tree served as a nice and matchy backdrop for my ootd today (:

I just love the Christmas season. I cannot put into words how much joy it brings to me. I'm actually playing Christmas songs from Glee's album right now. I forsee this happening for the nights to come. Anw, today I was going for a real demure look and I think I did it! I've had this tweed dress from LB since a month back and I'm really glad I finally wore it out! The dress ends right above my knee giving it a really formal/modest kind of look. Would have preferred it a little shorter but this length is nice for a change(: Always good to have a knee length dress in your wardrobe!

Just got my lucite heels in the mail a week back when I came back from Shanghai! It's so pretty and sweet. Too bad that it was a little big for me. My feet kept slipping forward the whole time. Ignoring that, there's nth wrong with the heels! The height is just nice, not too tall so I could shop the whole afternoon. Really comfy as well! I kind of felt like I'm walking on air hehe. I have to sell this pair away cause of the size which is honestly, such a waste! Oh well, hopefully I'll find a pair that fits me.

Before I left the house today, my sister looked at me and said "I can nvr imagine myself wearing that dress." Hahaha! For those who don't know my sister, well our styles are pretty different. She wears jumpsuits, pants and bandage skirts while I wear dresses, skater skirts and all things girly.

PS. I've just done up a selling post and do have a look at it! It's right below. (: and to those wondering, that's my little brother up there hehe

Petite Presley Tweed Dress in Blue - Love Bonito
Lucite Heels in White - Shopjenith
Butterfly Earring - Accessorize

"Christmas waves a beautiful wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment