Saturday 21 December 2013

Delivery Man

Hey guys! So as I've previously mentioned, I caught the sneak preview of Delivery Man thanks to the folks at Nuffnang(: I'm so excited to do a movie review about it because I just have so much to share! Well, of course I'm not going to spoil it for you guys but just to share with you all how I felt about it and what you can expect.

For those who don't know what this movie is about, check out the trailer!


Basically this movie is about how David Wozniak finds out that he is the father of 533 children due to a error made by the sperm bank. Yes, it isn't a typo but he is the father of 533 children. The movie goes on to talk about how he realises that he plays a very important role in each of their lives.

5 mins into the movie, jokes were alr made by the cast and the whole cinema was giggling away haha! It's quite a funny movie actually. I found myself laughing most of the time(: I'm a huge fan of comedy films so it did appeal to me. Don't just expect comedy but tears too! It's quite heartwarming towards the end and Lynn and I both found ourselves holding back our tears. Not going to tell you what happen cause I don't want to spoil it for you haha!

I'd definitely recommend this movie to be watched with your friends and family. It's just the kind of movie that appeals to all ages. In fact, when I watched the movie, the cinema was really filled with ppl of different ages.

Now just to share some details about the movie

Release Date: 1 Jan 2014
Genre: Comedy
Director: Ken Scott
Cast: Vince Vaughn, Chris Pratt, Cobie Smulders

Who says that just cause Christmas is over you can't hang out with your friends? Delivery Man is an amazing movie to watch and trust me when I say you won't be disappointed by it. For those who are schooling, there are just a few more days before school reopens! Why not enjoy the last bit of it by catching this movie? (:

Check out their website here for more details and updates!

Much Love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment