Friday 22 November 2013

Floral Dreams

 
 
 
 

I am so so so glad I finally got a chance to wear this floral bustier out. It's been almost a month since I bought it and I nvr found an opportunity to wear it out. The situation now is pretty much I shop faster than I can wear my new clothes hahaha!

So today I had a shopping date with my bb, Lynn, and here's a comfy little outfit I put tgt. It's always important to ensure that you're comfortable with what you're wearing when you're going to shop for long hours. I mean you wouldn't want to be walking awkwardly the whole time right? Hahaha a little embarrassed to say this but that has actually happened to me before.

This dress is padded at the bust area so it's definitely a good buy for those who aren't as well-endowed. The inner lining is really unique as well. Normally, an inner lining will be a short, straight cut cloth but for this dress, it comes with a poof! I'm not kidding when I say poof. The inner lining reminds me of the corset dresses women use to wear in the past haha! It's really cute though cause it gives your dress an extra poof which is definitely a head turner. I'm letting this dress go though cause I have too many clothes haha! Drop me an email if you're interested! (:

Shoes wise, I'm in my comfy, trusty TCL booties which gave me no trouble at all! Really one of the best buy I every purchased.  On a side note, I'm flying off to Shanghai in 2 days and I'm so excited to share with you guys the places that I will be visiting and expect 7 days worth of winter outfit posts! (:

Carmen Floral Bustier Dress in Blue - Missypixie
White Denim Vest - New Look
Jeffery Suede Boots in Taupe - The Closet Lover
Brown Bag - Tampines Mall

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!"
Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment