Thursday 21 November 2013

Stripy Thursday!

 
 
 
 
 
 

My very first oufit post with my new haircut! I'm pretty sure I chopped off at least 6 inches of hair. After spending a loooooong 4.5h at the salon, my hair is finally rescued and it has nvr looked healthier before! Saying bye to frizzy, thick hair and hello to breezy, bouncy curls :D

Recently, I've really been into monochrome. Black and white just seems really cool to me right now haha! Today's post features a basic stripe tank top and a mesh skirt which I absolutely adore. If you look really closely, the stripes on the top is actually dark blue and not black. I actually didn't notice this when I wore it. It was only in the bus when I noticed that it's actually blue haha! Yeah I'm quite blur at times. But from far, it does look like it's black so I guess that kinda matches with my monochrome outfit in mind.

I've always avoided skirts which ends below my knees because I feel that they make me look shorter. I'm alr tiny enough and it absolutely doesn't make sense to dress to look even tinier haha!  This skirt has been in my wardrobe for a few months now and I'm so glad I finally wore it out. I just can't resist the mesh material! It gives a mix vibe of gothic and ballerina. I actually don't think this makes me look shorter (hopefully I'm right!) I love how it blows when the wind blows but because of the inner lining, I don't have to be afraid of exposing myself haha! Definitely a keeper.

I actually had quite a hard time choosing an accessory today. Whenever I can't decide on an accessory, I'll end up wearing this bracelet. Sometimes minimal accessory are those that makes a bold statement. Just a little rule I go by when accessorising(:

Nordic Thick Stripped Tank in Navy - Klarra
Sadie Skirt - Love Bonito
Black Flats - Rubi
Sweden Shoulder Bag in White - Love Bonito
Bracelet - Accessorize


“Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.”

No comments:

Post a Comment