Tuesday 19 November 2013

Monochrome.

 
 
 

On days when I have no idea what to wear, I like to go back to wearing my basics and dressing in black and white. Going monochrome is smth that will nvr grow old. Yes, it was really in last season and it somehow stuck with a majority of us. Up till now, I always see people dressed in black and white and to be honest, why not? Black and white are 2 very basic colours which go really well together.

This outfit I put together isn't really me. Don't get me wrong, I do like the look but I'm someone who wears cute little dresses with floral prints haha! I felt a little more mature today but weirdly enough, I'm starting to like this. Maybe I should give my wardrobe a makeover (or maybe just steal my sister's clothes) and stop dressing like I'm P5 hehe. 

I'm so glad cause I'm finally able to wear LB's Carenza crop top! So much love for it. I'm just absolutely in love with crop tops because they're so versatile and perfect for sunny Singapore! I'm wearing a size S and the fit is perfect! The material is really comfy as well. It's somewhat body hugging but it definitely isn't super tight. Most body hugging apparels kind of suffocates you but this one doesn't so thumbs up! 

Funny story. So a month back, I bought this skirt from Bershka. I was really contemplating on whether I should get the skirt because of its super inappropriate length. I got it in the end because it was too cute to resist haha! I thought to myself today when I grow older, I probably won't be able to wear short skirts anymore so if I don't wear them now, I won't have a chance to. #shortskirtdon'tcare (: I always wonder how others wear this skirt when even I find it short. (I'm really tiny size haha) Like it's short even for me... It kind of restricted my movements today because I couldn't take wide strides and I had to be super conscious when I was outdoors. Really had a fear that the wind will blow my skirt up haha! But the length aside, I really do like this skirt because it makes your legs look slimmer and longer yay!

So today marks the last ootd post with my mega long hair. Going to chop off my hair tmr! So excited and nervous at the same time. Putting my faith and trust in Eerie that he will so smth nice with my hair. 

PS. Bought a new scarf from Zara from shopping today :D

Carenza Crop Top in Black - Love Bonito
Houndstooth Trumpet Skirt - Bershka
Black Flats - Rubi
Watch - Fossil
Rolly Studded Clutch - Klarra

"Fashion is made to become unfashionable."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment