Monday 30 June 2014

Midi Frenzy!


Can you tell I've been on a midi craze lately? I've nvr thought of myself wearing midis cause there's this number 1 rule for petite girls and that's to nvr wear midis cause they make you look shorter. But after trying it out, I've realised that it really depends on the length. Petite girls can look equally nice in a midi and rock it if it's the perfect length!

Recently, blogshops have been launching midis at a slightly shorter length, around 23-24" and that's really awesome cause it's the perfect length for a midi for my height! (: In fact, eyeing on the TCL one launching tmr hehe. Shopping ban fail.

When putting tgt this outfit, I wanted to dress up and look a little more mature. I guess it's cause the midi is in forest green which is a little more work ish. Paired it with a basic blouse (which Zara is having a sale for it now btw) and my trusty espadrilles and I was good to go!

Basic Blouse - Zara
Shervin Midi - Love Bonito
Evita Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Bag - Charles & Keith
Earrings - Accessorize

"Petite is the new black."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment