Wednesday 11 June 2014

Street Style

 

A shift from my usual skirts and dresses to casual slacks for a 11hr (yes, this is normal) shopping/eating date with my friends! Initially wanted to wear a dress out today but I couldn't find it in my wardrobe so I pulled tgt this outfit real quick cause I was running late! 

Wore this casual loose T but it was a little too oversize for comfort so I wore it with a tube top inside. Thought it'd be fun to pair it with a checkered blouse tied around my waist. But as you can see, I ended up using a blue one instead cause I don't own any checkered ones! Now I know what I need to get the next time I go shopping haha!

I'm quite sure you can't tell but the blouse tied around my waist is actually TTR's Keira Crochet Shirt! It's too big for me but I'm glad I found a way to wear it! So a tip to all those who are constantly trying to expand their wardrobe with the same amt of clothes: tie a blouse around your waist with a pair of denim shorts and tadah! Simple and easy.

Rhea Loose T - Missypixie
Denim Shorts - Zara
Keira Crochet Shirt - The Tinsel Rack
Hawaii Snapback - The Tinsel Rack
Watch - Fossil
Bag - Aldo
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell

"The secret of fashion is to surprise and never to disappoint."
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment