Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mesh'in It Up


Mesh has been a trend for quite awhile now and I've been eyeing on this dress for quite awhile! Most blogshops sell the spaghetti strap version but I'm someone who is more comfortable with sleeved dresses so I had to hunt down a sleeved version of this dress. Finally found it on Carousell and bought it instantly!

Would have gotten it in white but I couldn't find a shop selling it (bummer) but black is still ok I guess! What caught my eye was definitely the open back. I've recently been super into open back dresses/tops cause they give a boring old dress/top a surprising twist! Expect lots of such apparels on my IG and here for the month of June :D

The only problem I forsee ppl having with this dress is that it's quite short. It wasn't much of a problem for me but most girls will definitely find it short. Advantage for being petite I guess? Paired it with a pair of pastel flats for a 'ballerina' ish kind of look (:

Mesh Dress - PO Carousell
Petal Jellies in Light Pink - The Closet Lover
Bag - Kate Spade
Charm Bracelet - Juicy Couture

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
Paris Hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment