Monday 9 June 2014

Dinella


Back to wearing white! Have been experimenting with colours lately but my all time favourite colour will have to be white. It's just so clean, angelic and polished. Was initially a little hesitant in purchasing this trumpet dress cause I thought it'd be long but I did anw cause I just thought to myself that I could always sell it if it doesn't fit.

I was quite surprised when I wore it on actually. The shoulder area was so tight. I couldn't move around much and lifting my hands up are definitely, out of the question. No wonder so many ppl are selling this dress or trying to trade to a larger size. I knew I couldn't trade though cause it would be too long if I got size S. My shoulders aren't very broad to begin with and they're quite average in my opinion so I have no idea how others are going to wear XS.

After much tugging here and there, I managed to wear the dress and if I ignore the shoulder problem, everywhere else fits perfectly! I had no problems eating a full meal in this dress if I wanted to haha! Went for a clean look this time round and paired it with a pair of white heels.

Petite Dinella Dress - Love Bonito
Hazelle Heels - Love Bonito
Pouch - Ralph Lauren
Necklace - Bangkok

"I don't design clothes. I design dreams."
Ralph Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    What is ur shoulder width? I am also a usual size xs so I wonder if it will be tight for me too. Do appreciate for your reply ;)

    ReplyDelete