Monday 9 June 2014

2SR01 Class Outing

And we've finally had a successful class outing after 1.5 years! Don't get me wrong, we're quite bonded as class. In fact, we always go out after school and even eat tgt during every single lunch break. Seeing each other every minute in school is kind of what I look forward to every weekday. But I guess we just hardly have time to meet up during the weekends. But I'm so glad we did this last Sat and went to Siloso Beach!

Earlier that day, I was out with my sister at ZoeyAnne's party launch and headed to Vivo to shop around a little. And the product of shopping in heels for 4h? I bought nth in the end. The omg I wana stab myself moment. Hahaha so I joined my friends a little ltr. They went to the beach at around 3.30 and I only went at 5! Coincidentally, Heyse and Jia Lin went late as well and so I met up with them to take the monorail tgt to the beach.

Did you know that walking on sand feels like you're walking on quicksand? It's impossible to walk in sand omg. How do ppl look so effortless while doing it. The 3 of us ended up taking off our shoes and fumbling here and there before managing to find the class. Heyse was saying how we should jog on sand one day as a form of exercise.

So first thing first, snapped some quick photos before the sun set! Jia Lin helped me with my ootd photos at the beach which you can check out here (Thanks Jials!) and we also took some with our amazing, beautiful, caring, dreamy, exciting, fabulous PW group members!

 
 

And group shots!

 
 

Yes, I do realise how fail our jump shots are but hey, A for effort?

Haha! These photos sadly, didn't include everyone cause a few of them came late! While waiting for them, Corn was telling Heyse, Jials and I how horrible they were at volleyball. Apparently they played against another group of ppl but they were equally bad so the game ended up being "Hit the ball once and watch it fall to the floor" haha!

And after the rest of them came, more photos!

 
 
 

And the really pretty sunset Corn couldn't stop talking about. A strike of his bucket list: Catch the sunset with his classmates(:

 
 
 
 
 

Nvr noticed this but we sure do jump a lot...

So the sun had finally set and it became dark except for some light from the street lights here and there. We continued playing at the beach though but our games toned down a little. We created a new game and play Truth Frisbee! We basically all stood in a circle and threw the frisbee in a clockwise direction. If you can't catch it, you'd have to tell the truth to a question that we would have set at the beginning. So each new cycle of throws = a new question. Well the questions were quite interesting but no sharing cause it's only gona stay between us haha!

At around 8pm, we took a bus back to Vivo and decided to all gather up at the rooftop after buying our dinner. We had a mini picnic and talked about all the nonsensical rubbish you can think of. Had a really fun time with 'em and I'm just glad to have them through JC life(:

"Good Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but they're always there."
Old Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment