Tuesday 17 June 2014

Monochrome Splatter


Can you tell I've been really into monochrome recently? Here's another monochrome ensemble I wore today! Channeling my inner 'coolness' (?) today.

If you're wondering how in the world I'm finding midi skirts that is just nice for my height, I got this from TTR! It's actually TTR's get lucky midi skirt which I've previously worn in mint (here)! So happy when they decided to launch it in this monochrome splatter print cause it's so edgy and is really what's 'in' now. Many bloggers such as Songofstyle own a similar skirt in this print so it's just awesome I managed to find a suitable one for my height. The sizing for both skirts are slightly different though. This is a 11.5" for the waist measurements whereas the one in solid colours are 12". It is also a little less structured than the mint one so it's a little more 'poofy'.

Paired it with a really basic top from Ladymojo. Don't you just love basics with a twist? This pretty bow top is to die for cause it's just so adorable! The bow is actually tied by yourself so it's super convenient and you can adjust it to your liking.

Finished my monochrome look with my shades and new espadrilles which btw, are seriously super comfy. Was pleasantly surprised when it didn't give me any blisters cause I usually have that problem with new shoes so yay! (:

Orla Bow Top in Black - Lady Mojo
Get Lucky Midi Skirt in Monochrome Splatter - The Tinsel Rack
Evita Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Shades - The Tinsel Rack
Bag - Kate Spade

"When in doubt put a bow on it."
Brandy Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment