Sunday 15 June 2014

Casual Slacks


It's been a really, really long time since I've felt so comfortable in shorts that I'm wearing them out to Orchard. Twice this week actually. Figured that since there's going to be lots of walking yesterday for the SIWW Pledge event (which I'll be blogging about soon), I should be dressed as comfortably as possible!

Both shirt and shorts are from Zara TRF and have been with me for quite awhile. With that being said, I don't actually think I've worn this shirt before even though I had it for maybe about 2 years now? Bought it on impulse cause it was really pretty haha! It gives off a really beach slacks kind of feel, perfect for Singapore. Made of really thin cotton as well!

Been really into shorts recently so I guess it's time to go shorts shopping!

Shirt - Zara
Denim Shorts - Zara
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell
Watch - Fossil

"Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun."
Brian Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment