Sunday 8 June 2014

Playful in Baroque

 
 
 
 

"I've nvr actually seen you with your hair down before" <- first thing Heyse said to me when she saw me last Tues afternoon. I guess it's quite true cause I often prefer tying my hair up. It's just so much neater and easier to manage when you have mega thick hair like mine. Guess it's time to pay my hairdresser a visit soon!

After much hunting, I've finally managed to find this pretty romper from a reseller! I originally bought it in S but it was wayyyy too small for me. I could zip it up and all but I couldn't breathe in it. Got it in M instead and it was a little loose here and there but I decided to wear it out anw cause it's too pretty to give a miss!

I also bought a matchy hairband just to match this romper. Quite silly right? Haha but I just thought it was really cute when I saw it in a shop the other day! What are the chances of finding a hairband in a similar print?! It's fate that I entered the shop and saw it haha!

Perfect brunch outfit and I'm starting to like the idea of letting my hair down and using a hairband to keep it in place. What do you think?

Wild Days Romper in Blue Baroque - The Tinsel Rack
Hairband - Stradivarius
Hardy Metal Tube Flat Sandals - ASOS, New Look
White Bag - Love Bonito

"Fashion should be stylish and fun."
Twiggy

No comments:

Post a Comment