Saturday 21 June 2014

Girl Boss


Yes, I do realise this is super not me and all of you probably nvr expected me to wear this. To be fair, a few days back, I wouldn't have expected myself to wear this too! I just felt a little more edgy last Thurs so here you have it! (Ok but this is as edgy as it gets)

Very first pair of culottes! I have no idea what made me get it but hahaha, for a change? I would have preferred it if it was a little shorter but I was too lazy to go and alter it. The rise was a little lower than expected though. Would have preferred for this pair of culottes to have sit a little higher. Well it was super fun walking around it this cause it's so airy and baggy! Everytime the wind blew, it would fly around haha!

Paired it with a basic off shoulder top from TTR as well. Don't you just love how off shoulder tops flatter your collar bone? It's like a cheat way to look slimmer haha! So a really short post today cause I'm not feeling very well.

PS. Anyone knows how to make a flu go away faster?

Cally Off Shoulder Basic in Black - The Tinsel Rack
All Day Culottes - The Tinsel Rack
Evita Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Clutch - Shopstruttt

"Fashion is about going ahead, not about memory."
Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment