Wednesday 25 June 2014

Glitter Turns 10!

For all the dog lovers out there, I'm sure you know what I mean when I say I can count on my dog for anything. Yes, there are times when she annoys me by pushing my head off my pillow, the occasional barking at the door, the tug of wear we have when she decides to claim the blanket as her, but at the end of the day, I'm so thankful to have both my dogs in my life(:

So Glitter turned 10 on 15 June and we decided to bring the 2 dogs to Paw Pet-Radise Cafe to get some food and meet some other dogs. We seldom bring them on car rides cause they both are really afraid of it and it's just torture throughout the ride hahaha. As expected, they were rather panicky and Dazzle was even whining(?) before she got on the car. I'm pretty sure it's cause she thinks we're bringing her to the vet for her jab (she absolutely hates it and she actually used her paws to scratch the door in an attempt to run out at the vet) so you can imagine the amount of scratching gng on in the car.

Anyway, here are some photos from the day! (:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Can't believe it's been 10 years since we've had Glitter! That's more than half my life! She's been an amazing companion throughout the years and I still rmb how I used to lock myself up in the room with Glitter when I cried and it's almost as if she knows I'm sad haha. She'll either look at me with those puppy eyes of hers or just snuggle up next to me. 

So that's how my Sunday on 15 June went! Also met a lot of other dogs there and I saw Mia again! Didn't get a photo with her though cause she was at the back of the shop. Think it's cause the cafe was too full at that time. Maybe the next time we go back, my dad will be around haha!

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment