Friday 27 June 2014

Woven Summer


And I'm back to wearing my favourite colour! After experimenting with new colours, well mainly black, I still find that white suits me the most. I always hear ppl saying that I should wear dark colours cause I'm fair but ironically, white is my favourite haha!

Today's post features a lovely tube dress from Love Bonito. I really like the details at the top. It's really subtle but yet, is what makes the dress really stand out. I've seen several blogshops selling a similar design too! Decided to go with white for this piece simply cause it's my favourite colour. If not, I probably would have gotten this in lilac for a change!

Was contemplating between a pair of shades or the fedora and decided to go with the hat in the end! Really summer inspired and I'd actually wear this to the beach hehe. Speaking of summer, I can't believe holidays are ending alr! Back to school next week so that means I won't be able to blog that often ):

Dakota Dress - Love Bonito
Niko Weaved Sandals in Cream - The Closet Lover
Bag - Tampines Mall
Fedora - Bangkok

"This is such a special holiday for me. I haven't known myself so relaxed in years."
Kylie Minogue

No comments:

Post a Comment