Friday 27 June 2014

Easter Bunny



And the bunny went hop hop.

This is actually the very first midi I got but only wore it out a few days ago! I wonder why too cause it's just so lovely! I absolutely adore the poofiness of this skirt and it really reminds me of a ballerina's tutu. I felt rather princess ish the whole day in this skirt and believe it or not but all I wanted to do was to hop around and spin in circles haha!

Decided to pair it with this blouse which I've previously blogged about here(: It's one of my favourite because of the collar detail. Makes it look really preppy. I've also decided to use this headband cause the colour matches the blouse really well and just when I was thinking about what bag to use, I came across this bunny bag which was hidden deep in my wardrobe hahaha.

Oh yeah! Stay tuned for a post on the Phantom Joker Escape Room soon!

Blue Top - Stradivarius
Gift of Grace Midi - Lollyrouge
Headband - Stradivaiurs
Bag - Carousell PO
Evita Espadrilles - Love Bonito

“Hallo, Rabbit,” he said, “is that you?”
"Let’s pretend it isn’t,” said Rabbit, “and see what happens.”
A.A. Milne

2 comments:

  1. hi, possible to share which is the carousell acc tt u got this bag from ? tia (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I bought it from @happysauces (: There's quite a few accs selling it actually if you search rabbit bag!

      Delete