Tuesday 1 July 2014

White Petals

 
     

It's been a really, really long time since I've went out with my fringe tied/pinned up. I think it's been about 2 years actually haha! You know how everyone has a 'good' side? My fringe kind up covers my 'bad' side so I seldom pin it up. But for some reason, I just felt like pinning it up so I did a french braid on my fringe and curled my hair! It's so much easier to curl it now that my hair is so much shorter than in the past!

One good thing about shopping on Carousell is that you can find mass manufactured stuff at a much cheaper price than blog shops! I got this dress at $20 and it would probably have cost around $30 if I bought it at a normal blogshop. Not that I mind the price difference cause it isn't that much but it's just that I get so annoyed when I see a better deal somewhere else hahaha! Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way!

Decided to keep it comfy and casual and wore my matching Toryburch sandals and bag! I bought them separately but it just so happens that the colours match so I tend to wear them tgt. Oh anw, I think I look even younger with my fringe up like that hahaha. I look like I'm 14. 

Do you prefer me with my fringe up or down? 

White Babydoll Dress in Petal - Carousell
Sandals - Tory Burch
Bag - Tory Burch

"You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it."
Edith Head

No comments:

Post a Comment