Saturday 19 July 2014

Of Floral and Lace


Messy bun don't care.

That's currently how I feel now cause I'm down with an insanely high fever. When the thermometer measured 40.3 degrees, I was quite sure that it was spoilt cause I saw it skip from 38 degrees to 39. It's suppose to skip decimal points and not a whole number! Turns out, I was really having a high fever when I got my temp measured at the clinic again. So I'm currently being suspected of having dengue/H1N1 and I was just ??? when the doctor told me. Didn't H1N1 died in 09 alr. But oh well, that's if my fever remains as high the next 3 days. So fingers crossed it'll go back down cause I really, really don't want to do a blood test!

But back to this post. I've previously saw this top from Pull and Bear but didn't get it cause I thought it was a little too pricey and it was a little long for me. So I was super glad when I saw a blogshop selling it at a much pocket friendly price. Material wise, the one from Pull and Bear was definitely nicer because it was thicker and more structured. This one was a lot thinner and slightly flimsy. Not much of an issue though cause it can't really be seen hahaha! Would choose this one over the Pull and Bear one anyday simply cause of the price.

Oh! And here's my attempt at a messy bun. Yeah... it didn't go too well cause it got really messy in the end hahaha! Problem of having too much hair. But I've just recently got a haircut so I guess I can try it again sometime soon(:

Floral Pullover - Greatbuydeals
Sunkiss Lace Denim Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Evita Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Headband - HnM
Phone Cover - Society6

"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment