Thursday 3 July 2014

PSB Academy: Diploma in Retail Management

(Sponsored)

Hello everyone! I'm particularly excited to write up this post cause I find it especially relevant to me and I guess all my friends too cause we're at that age where we are thinking about what to study and what to do in life. I'm guessing most of my viewers are around my age as well so this post is definitely fun to write up cause it's relatable to most of us! (:

So for starters, a little background on PSB.


For 50 years, PSB Academy has been successfully providing students with diverse opportunities to be keen learners. PSB Academy’s Certificates and Diplomas are widely recognised by some of the best universities in the world. They lead to advanced standing in various established institutions and are articulated to more than 20 overseas universities including their renowned university partners in Australia and the UK. Being awarded 4 years EduTrust Certification, it distinguishes PSB as a leading provider of quality education, and affirms students of their stability, and commitment to their learning and welfare.


(Credits to www.acpcomputer.edu.sg)

Personally, I've always wanted to do something related to business. I won't go as far as to say that I know what post I want to be, how much I want to earn and stuff like that but for now, I'm thinking about something to do with fashion. I'm sure all of you know I really like to shop and it's my dream job to be able to see, touch, feel clothes everyday hahaha! So I can see myself attending such a course because it'll definitely boost my career! Moreover, there's nvr any harm in studying more right? It's always good to have such a diploma under your belt!

PSB Academy offers a wide range of courses but today, I'll be talking specifically about their Diploma in Retail Management. This programme is ideal for those who want to equip themselves with comprehensive retail management knowledge to deal effectively with the rapidly changing retail scene.(Me me me!) It offers a unique opportunity for students to enhance their understanding of the ‘whole retail enterprise’ in its competitive situation.

Sounds pretty interesting right?

Basically at the end of this course, you'll be able to:
-Understand the theory and practical of specific functional management areas
-Understand how to plan more effectively, solve organisational problems and contribute towards making management decisions
-Apply specific functional management skills to increase the opportunity and business efficiency in their areas of responsibility
-Assume higher levels of responsibility within specific functional management areas as a result of newly acquired/improved skills

They also have a full-fledge campus, complete facilities, friendly lecturers (supper, mega important), vibrant student life and of course! Make new friends! Making friends is always the best part of your school life cause they're the ones who will be with you throughout your years in school! Trust me when I say friends are really important(:

You're eligible for it as love as you're an O/N/A-level/ITE holder! It can be completed in as short as 14 months and upon successful completion of this programme, graduates can gain entry into our Year 2 degrees from Edinburgh Napier University, UK!

(Credits to www.getting-in.com)

And that's a photo of Edinburgh Napier Uni! Just wow. How much prettier can a university get?! It looks like it's from a painting hahahaha. Now I wish I can travel overseas.

Well anw, if you're interested to find out more, you can read more about it here! And for those who are more interested in the student's life, you can read more here! It's possible for you to embark on your part-time diploma journey with PSB Academy! (:

Oh yeah! I heard that the next intake is in Sept 2014 so do keep a lookout for it if you're interested! In fact, sign up and you can get up to 95% funding! 

"It does not matter where you go and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world."
Santosh Kalwar

No comments:

Post a Comment