Sunday 20 July 2014

Sports Luxe


Was super attracted to this top when I saw Joyce wearing it before the preview was even up! I rmb telling my sister that I must get this top and I actually had quite a hard time deciding between white and black. Followed my sister's opinion and got black in the end!

I'm wearing S for this but I probably can fit into XS snugly. I was afraid that stretch marks could be seen if it was too tight and I figured the top will look ok even if it was loose so I stuck to size S.

Oh! And can you tell but the skirt I'm wearing is only $10 hahaha! So worth it! Bugis street is really the place to go if you're looking for cheap and basic apparels. The shop that I entered happened to be having a moving out sale so everything was mad cheap. I actually bought this skirt to match another top that I own which I also got from Bugis street and I can't wait to wear that set out!

Beckham Cropped Tee - The Tinsel Rack
Neoprene Skater Skirt - Bugis Street
Bunny Bag - Carousell
Espadrilles - Jeffrey Campbell

"Personality begins where comparison ends."
Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment