Saturday 12 July 2014

Tropical Blues

 
 

Guess who got her early birthday present from mummy! I've been eyeing on this Kate Spade bag ever since I saw Andrea's photos. It's just so pretty and perfect for sunny Singapore! Personally, I do feel it's a little pricey for it's material but oh well, it's just too pretty to give a miss.

Oh! And the dress I'm wearing was bought on the same day as well. My family went crazy shopping over the hols and we all managed to buy stuff! Don't you just love sales? It's kind of like a trap cause you end up spending more than you normally would but.... you get such good deals! Got this dress from Stradivarius at $50! I don't usually wear tube dresses/shirts but I thought I should give it a try at the dressing room anw since I was trying on other clothes. And now, I'm addicted to finding such apparels!

I also kind of miss my bangs but I'll probably cut it back after prom hahaha. In the mean time, getting used to being able to see my eyebrows again. A little heads up! There'll be a post on 2 Escape games that I went for soon so keep a look out for that!

Tropical Print Dress - Stradivarius
Bag - Kate Spade
Niko Weaved Sandals - The Closet Lover
Headband - Far East

"Create your own style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others."
Anna Wintour

No comments:

Post a Comment