Thursday 1 August 2013

Oh My Smurf!


 



No prizes for guessing who inspired my outfit! JL and I were discussing what to wear and I suggested going blue and white since we were going for a Smurf event :D Lalalalalala sing a happy song~

I immediately thought of this ensemble when I thought of blue. The reason is simple. I was at Kissjane a few weeks back and I came across this top. I rmb my sister saying that she wanted it so I texted her and helped her got it in the end! I actually tried on the top to make sure that she's getting the right size(Yes, we wear the same size for most tops) and took a pair of shorts from the rack cause I was wearing a romper that day haha. I wanted to show her how it looks like! (I'm a pretty awesome sister)

Ok so I took this pair of skorts and I thought it looked really good together. As most of you know, this pair of skorts is the in thing right now. It is a Zara inspired piece and lots of blogshops have it. Aforarcade, Love bonito, Love and Bavery to name a few...

The only thing you got to note if you're planning on getting it is that it's quite body hugging. My sister got one size bigger actually cause it looks better. This piece from Aforarcade is super, super comfy! My sister usually buys from Love Bonito but the shade of blue is different. We felt that this shade of blue looks nicer so we got the one from Aforarcade(:

PS. Smurfs 2 will be out on 8 Aug so rmb to catch it!

Oopsy Daisy Spag Top in Sky - Aforarcade
Origami Shorts in Electric Blue - Aforarcade
Brown Flats - Rubi

"I kissed a Smurf and I liked it."
Smurfette

No comments:

Post a Comment