Sunday 11 August 2013

My Fair Lady







I AM OFFICIALLY 17! Well it doesn't really make a difference but yay! Now I'm the same age as most of my friends.

I wore this dress out for brunch with my family today. I originally wanted to save this dress for Phantom of the Opera but it didn't seem so serious ish. Like you know, to fit the atmosphere of it all. Thinking of going black that day. This dress is more of a girly girl kind of dress so I wore it for my 17th birthday!

Soooooo do I look like I'm 17? Hahaha ok back to the dress. What I absolutely love was the material. The material was so comfy and definitely worth the price. It actually looks expensive to me(yay!) I was contemplating between getting this dress in Indigo and this colour but decided to go with Jade in the end because it was more me. Indigo is more of a rocker chic kind of colour.

I would have preferred if the sleeves were a little lower so that it doesn't 'cut off' my shoulder. Nevertheless, superb quality for an online blogshop. Aforarcade just earned itself a new fan!

Overall, I was going for a really sweet, girly kind of look, the kind of outfit which you would wear for a tea party(: I think I definitely achieved that. I felt soooo girly the whole day! With my pair of white heels and head band, I don't see how much girlier this outfit could get. I've talked about this pair of heels in my previous post before so I shan't repeat myself again. You can read about my pair of heels here!

Going to post about my birthday brunch at Selfish Gene Cafe soon!

PS. For my birthday wish this year, I wish to be able to travel to somewhere new each year starting with Shanghai this year!

Chantel Off Shoulder Dress in Jade - Aforarcade
Hazelle Heels in White - Lovebonito
Gold Headband - HnM

"The world in a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
Augustine of Hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment