Saturday 10 August 2013

Swing in the Park















I'm a happy girl cause I finally found a chance to wear my Missypixie floral X back skater dress out! I bought this dress a month ago and it has been hanging in my wardrobe ever since. It's not that I don't want to wear this dress out but it's because I have a horrible tank top tan line(which I still sadly have) and it looks pretty bad. Well I decided to not care about my horrible tan line and wear this dress out anw.

What I LOVE about this dress is the cutting! It has a slimming effect on the waist so yay! Who doesn't like a dress that has a flattering cut right? Just look at the close up photo of the dress! Moreover, the prints are really lovely. Every girl needs a floral dress. In fact, I have quite a lot of floral items which can get a little boring after a while. However, I couldn't pass on this dress because it's really unique. It features an X back which gives your normal floral dress a little surprise.

As for my accessories, I wanted to go brown today. Opened up my accessory drawer and grabbed the first chunk of bangles I saw. Wore my worn to death brown flats and I'm done!

Recently, I love wearing open back dresses but I still can't bring myself to wear em too often cause of my tan line ): This is so depressing. I think it'll take probably 6 months for the tan to go away. When I wear dresses like these, I have to let my hair down so that my tan line won't be so obvious. 

Abigail X Back Skater Dress - Missypixie
Bangles - Diva

"Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair."
Susan Polis Schutz

No comments:

Post a Comment